Terms and Conditions
The IPA makes no representations about the content and suitability of content presented on-line for any purpose. Specifically, the IPA does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, currency, or any other aspect regarding characteristics or use of the information presented in the IPA materials.
As NIPA uses virus protection and firewalls, the IPA does not accept any responsibility for any damage caused to users computers resulting from accessing this website.
The user accepts sole responsibility and risk associated with the use and results of the IPA materials, irrespective of the purpose to which such use or results are applied. Users should confirm information from another site if it is of sufficient importance for them to do so.
In no event shall the IPA be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or tort, rising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the IPA materials.
For candidates joining NIPA, the sole purpose for collecting information is to properly assess your application for NIPA membership, perform the normal activities and maintain the integrity of the Association. Your information will be used in legal, fair and ethical ways by NIPA’s Membership Committee. With your permission, selected information will be included in a database that can be accessed by the public to find a NIPA member to provide interiorscape services.
For those requesting assistance with interiorscape services, the information you provide will be only used for that purpose.
The opportunity is always available to access your information held by NIPA who will promptly correct any inaccuracies that are provided in writing.
The term ‘National Interior Plantscape Association Inc’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to National Interior Plantscape Association Inc, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 17 549 744 542, Queensland. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If your remain to have any questions or concerns, please contact our Executive Officer at email@example.com.