Congratulations Plantercraft – WA https://plantercraft.com.au on achieving the valued status of being an Accredited Member of the Interior Plantscape Association for another 2 years. The additional steps Plantercraft have taken to become a ‘best practice’ business positions them as a leader within the industry.
Plantercraft have proven to be fully compliant with industry standards, processes and procedures. When clients are looking for reliable and transparent Interior Plantscapers they look for ‘Accredited Members.’ Well done!
Why become IPA Accredited:
Most companies focus on providing a service and miss the opportunity of improving their processes to prevent problems in the first place. Completing the accreditation process gives you the opportunity to update your policies and procedures making sure you are on top of all documents required to run a successful business smoothly. Other reasons as to why become IPA accredited include:
- Industry accreditation can be a prerequisite for a contractor to tender or quote in some industries
- IPA accreditation validates Interior Plantscapers credentials by certifying that they meet certain criteria.
- Applications are independently assessed to ensure it meets the high standards expected of a leading business
- Provides differentiation and recognition based on industry-developed standards
- Provides public confidence of a high performing operator who adheres to high-quality standards
- Accreditation gives you the ability to demonstrate to clients that your business has the recognised technical and business skills to undertake the work required to the high standard necessary
- Shows clients that your company offers consistently high-quality product & services
- Demonstrates your company has a high level of experience & knowledgeable professional staff who can perform the required work to high standards
- Apply sound business practices, strives for continual improvement & maintain a high level of professionalism by all staff members
- Accredited companies are held to strict standards & must maintain those standards with each renewal application
- Improve customer confidence & business reputation by becoming accredited which will help secure repeat business
- Use of IPA accredited logo to use on your marketing collateral & signage
Interested in becoming an IPA Accredited Member? http://interiorplantscape.asn.au/accreditation
Or if you have any questions: E: email@example.com M: 0409 273 477