Job listings is another service provided for members of the Interior Plantscape Association.
- If you are a member and would like to have your vacancy listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re not a member and would like to list a job, you can join the Interior Plantscape Association here.
- And if you are seeking a job within our industry please check the advertisement for the details on who to apply to.
Warehouse Assistant: Casual/Part-time position available
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team in a casual/part-time position in Brisbane as a WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT to our Operations Manager
- Must have an enthusiastic, positive attitude to engage with customers and related suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Be able to independently complete direct tasks set out by the Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Pick and process product orders using a computer.
- Use a forklift to move and access product in the warehouse.
- Pack and deliver product to customers.
Skills and Requirements
- Flexibility to work on Monday to Friday roster when required.
- Have general computer skills.
- Must have a Drivers Licence.
- Must hold a current Fork Lift Licence.
- Previous product deliveries experience is preferred.
If you believe this position is for you and meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Please note: this job position is based on the Northside of Brisbane, QLD