Job listings is another service provided for members of the Interior Plantscape Association.
- If you are a member and would like to have your vacancy listed here, please email email@example.com.
- If you’re not a member and would like to list a job, you can join the Interior Plantscape Association here.
- And if you are seeking a job within our industry please check the advertisement for the details on who to apply to.
Indoor Plantscaper – Full Time or Part Time position available
The Frenchams Group – Melbourne
Australia’s most reputable Indoor Plant Hire Company servicing thousands of clients throughout Australia.
- Full-Time or Part-Time Position
- $50k+ Superannuation pro rata dependant on experience
- Vehicle and equipment provided
Small Plants, BIG Plants – all type of Plants! This is our passion and what we’d love to share with you!
Love gardening and all things Flora?
Love being out and about and not confined between four walls all day?
Our team requires a green-thumbed extraordinaire to provide regular care and maintenance to indoor plants for various clients in the Melbourne CBD and surrounding Suburbs.
To be successful in this role you will be able to hit the ground running, be enthusiastic, a strong relationship builder, a team player yet autonomous, and have excellent attention to detail and a genuine love for plants.
- Plantscaping Management including: regular visits to clients’ sites to monitor and attend to watering requirements, dusting/cleaning of plants and planters, trimming, location, and treatment for fertilisation and pest control etc.
- Safe delivery and on-site installation of plants and planters including potting up of plants, to customer sites in the CBD and surrounding suburbs.
- Determine condition of the plants, replacement of deteriorated plants and selection of replacement plant varieties taking into consideration the environmental conditions of the site.
- Loading and unloading of plants and small trees using manual lifting technique.
- Organising routine service schedules to attend to the customer base allocated.
- Liaising with Customers in relation to requests, complaints and comments and recording all facts.
- Preparation of paperwork.
Personal Qualities and Skills:
- Interest in the environment with a passion for the care of plants and gardens;
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills;
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to show initiative and apply an energetic customer focused approach;
- Good time management, problem solving, organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment;
- Well-developed written and verbal English communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills in word and excel;
- Neat and tidy in presentation;
- Confidence with driving in the Melbourne CBD;
- Further training will be provided during the period of employment;
- Horticulture experience is a definite advantage;
- Manual Drivers Licence may be required for Full-Time positions, with proven experience and safe driving history.
If you believe this position is for you, then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org